Critical Thinking. Dynamic Approach. Practical Solutions.
Keri A. Whitehead
Senior Litigation Paralegal
COMMERCIAL AND GENERAL LITIGATION
- Fraud and misappropriation investigations
- Construction, liens and caveats
- Real estate
- Oil and gas
- Corporate governance and disputes
- Professional liability
- Mortgages and foreclosures
- Investment claims
- Wills and estates
- Judgment enforcement and inter-jurisdictional remedies
- Family law
Keri brings 17 years of paralegal expertise in corporate and commercial litigation and family law. Over the course of her career, Keri has worked at full-service law firms and enjoys a fast-paced work environment.
Keri’s diverse paralegal experience – grounded in the industry’s best practices – is complemented by her HR/office management background.